Fischer Through Bolt FXA
Cost efficient fixing with ETA approval for non- cracked concrete.
The FXA is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation; also suitable for stand-off installation under certain conditions.
Prior to installation, place the hexagon nut in the optimal position (the drive-in pin projects by approx. 3mm out of the hexagon nut).
When applying the torque, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill-hole wall.
- Base Materials
- Steel constructions
- Guard rails
- Cable trays
- Compact range makes it easy to use for applications in non-cracked concrete.
- The long thread balances component tolerances and allows for stand-off installations.
- The drive-in pin protects the thread from damage.
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, non-cracked
- Concrete C12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure