Fischer Injection Mortar FIS V
The versatile injection mortar system for anchorings in masonry and cracked concrete.
The FIS V is a 2-component injection mortar based on vinyl ester hybrid.
Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the static mixer.
The injection cartridges are quick and easy to use with the fischer dispens- ers.
Partially used cartridges can be reused, simply by changing the static mixer.
Related accessories for the various applications can be found on pages 160 (concrete), 178 (masonry), 197 (aerated concrete) and 209 (rebar connection).
- Base Materials
- Steelwork constructions
- Timber constructions
- Guard rails
- Steel brackets
- Satellite antennas
- The FIS V injection mortar has numerous system approvals, such as in cracked and non-cracked concrete, masonry and for rebar connections. FIS V is thus the universal injection mortar family with guaranteed reliability for practically all areas of application.
- FIS VW HIGH SPEED has a signifi- cantly shorter curing time than FIS V, thus also ensuring swift work progress even at low temperatures.
- FIS VS LOW SPEED with extended gelling time prevents premature curing of the mortar at higher temperatures and is ideally suited to large drill hole depths.
- The extensive range of accessories is ideally suited to the FIS V injection mortar family, increases the great flexi- bility of the system and thus allows for a broad range of applications.
Injection mortar for use with:
- Threaded rods FIS A, see page 160 (concrete), 178 (masonry) and 197 (aerated concrete).
- Internal threaded anchor RG MI, see page 174
- Rebar anchor FRA, see page 209
- Concrete steel bars, see page 209
- Injection anchor sleeves FIS H
- Aerated concrete centring sleeve PBZ
- Remedial wall tie VBS 8
- Weather facing reconstruction system
- FWS II
- Anchorings in waterfilled drill holes (only FIS V 410 C)