- Base Materials
- Through fixing.
- High shear loads.
- A wide range of head shapes for fixing points with sophisticated design.
- Fast installation.
- International approvals guarantee maximum safety and high performance.
- The detachable screw allows for surface flush removal.
- The FH II-I internally threaded version also available.
- Steel beams and steel structures
- Safety barriers
- Brickwork support angle
- Machine mounting
- Racking and storage
- Zinc plated
- A4-316 stainless steel
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60 cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:-
- Concrete C12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure
FH II ANCHOR TYPES
|FH II Type||Thread diameter||Anchor length||Maximum fixture thickness||Zinc plated steel||Stainless steel A4-316||Downloads|
S Hexagonal Head
|M6 to M24||69 to 245mm||10 to 60mm||✓||✓||FH II-S Technical Data PDF|
SK Countersunk head
|M6 to M12||65 to 150mm||10 to 50mm||✓||✓||FH II-SK Technical Data PDF|
H with Cap Nut
|M6 to M12||75 to 170mm||10 to 50mm||✓||FH II-H Technical Data PDF|
B Hexagon Nut and Threaded Bolt
|M6 to M24||70 to 283mm||10 to 100mm||✓||FH II-B Technical Data PDF|
I Internally Threaded
|Internal thread M6 to M12||78 to 90mm||✓||✓||FH II-I Technical Data PDF|